Philippine Quality Challenge
WHAT IS PHILIPPINE QUALITY CHALLENGE PROGRAM?
- A SELF-ASSESSMENT, CONSULTANCY, and RECOGNITION PROGRAM with an objective to assist private organizations in the country including Local Government Units (LGUs) in starting off their journey to performance excellence and become competitive following the framework of the Philippine Quality Award (PQA) Program.
- Organizations taking the Challenge shall be assessed on the requirements of the PQC Criteria, which is patterned after the PQA Criteria and simplified to enable organizations, especially SMEs, to initiate their journey to PQA. The results of the assessment shall be in the form of a feedback report containing list of strengths and opportunities for improvement (OFI) of the applicant organization, thereby providing them with the bases for a roadmap to performance excellence.
BENEFITS OF THE PHILIPPINE QUALITY CHALLENGE (PQC) PROGRAM
- BE ASSESSED. Gain an outside perspective of your company's STRENGTHS and OPPORTUNITIES FOR IMPROVEMENT (OFI) from our country's PQA/PQC Assessors.
- ENJOY A CONSULTANCY SERVICE. Custom-made consultancy service where in each company will be given one Consultant only who is selected based on his/her knowledge and competencies related to the identified Opportunity for Improvement.
- RECEIVE A FEEDBACK REPORT. Excellent guide for continual improvement efforts.
- ACCESS TO DIFFERENT PQA TRAININGS and FORA. Know how our country's best-in-class companies work.
- RECOGNIZED AT AN ANNUAL CONFERENCE. Receive a PQC Award and have a public exposure and boast for successfully completing the rigorous PQC process.
- ENJOY A SECOND ROUND OF CONSULTANCY. Another round of consultancy service will be conducted for PQC Awardees.
THE PQC CRITERIA
The criteria contain seven assessment categories:
- Measurement and Data Management
- Business Results