Benefits of an Assessor
The benefits of being selected to serve as an assessor are numerous. In fact, this incredible opportunity can help your organization, enhance your professional experience, and provide a way to serve the country.
HELP your organization.
- Learn to employ a systems perspective, which helps you look for ways to identify and foster improvement in your own organization
- Develop analytical and consensus-building skills that can be applied at your own organization
- Share with your employer how leading organizations achieve performance excvellence
ENHANCE your professional experience.
- Learn to utilize the Criteria for assessing organizational performance in all sectors of the Philippine Economy
- Engage in discussion with sector experts of emerging issues affecting different organizations
- Become part of a national network of talented professionals committed to performance excellence
- Acquire new knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Meet new and interesting people
SERVE your country.
- Provide applicant organizations with value-added feedback targeted at helping them move their performance to the next level.
- Help advance the economic growth and competitiveness of the Philippines by contributing to the transfer of role-model practices